Chemistry C96 - Introduction to Research and Study in the College of Chemistry
UC Berkeley Fall 2012
This course is not being offered in Fall 2012. Please contact us if this is a mistake.
- Introduces freshmen to research activities and programs of study in the College of Chemistry. Includes lectures by faculty, an introduction to college library and computer facilities, the opportunity to meet alumni and advanced undergraduates in an informal atmosphere, and discussion of college and campus resources. Also listed as Chemical Engineering C96.
- One hour of seminar per week.
- Freshman standing in chemistry or chemical engineering major or consent of instructor. Chemistry majors enroll in C96 and chemical engineering majors enroll in Chemical Engineering C96.
- Must be taken on a passed/not passed basis.
- Semesters Offered
The average grade for this distribution is a [x], based on [y] grades submitted. Move your mouse over the bars to view how many of each grade were submitted.
About Grade Distributions
The grade distributions are generated based on the following criteria:
- Only grades submitted as of the end of the final grade submission deadline for each term are included; subsequent grade changes and grades submitted after the deadline are not included.
- Undergraduate courses only.
- Only letter grades (A-F) are counted.
- No courses where every student took the course on a Pass/Not Pass or Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory basis.
- No courses where every student received the same grade.
- No independent-study courses (numbered 197, 198, 199).
Note: Sections with 10 or fewer students will not have grade distributions shown.