Anthropology 235 - Special Topics in Museum Anthropology
UC Berkeley Spring 2012
- Contemporary issues in museum studies from an anthropological perspective.
- Two hours of seminar per week.
- Course may be repeated for credit.
- Semesters Offered
- Fall, Spring
The average grade for this distribution is a [x], based on [y] grades submitted. Move your mouse over the bars to view how many of each grade were submitted.
About Grade Distributions
The grade distributions are generated based on the following criteria:
- Only grades submitted as of the end of the final grade submission deadline for each term are included; subsequent grade changes and grades submitted after the deadline are not included.
- Undergraduate courses only.
- Only letter grades (A-F) are counted.
- No courses where every student took the course on a Pass/Not Pass or Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory basis.
- No courses where every student received the same grade.
- No independent-study courses (numbered 197, 198, 199).
Note: Sections with 10 or fewer students will not have grade distributions shown.
|Seminar 001||03026||M 10-12P||101 2251 COLLEGE||Jacknis, I||4||3/15||0||[Note]|